Perhaps the most used facial filler, Botox can solve a range of problems. Whether it be crow’s feet, wrinkles, and generally any harsh expression lines. Most often patients prefer to apply botox in combinations with cleanings and other fillers. Contact us today to find out about our packages for Botox Medellin.
Who can benefit from botox medellin?
Botox injections block certain chemical signals from nerves, mostly signals that cause muscles to contract. The most common use of these injections is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes. Botox injections are also used to treat conditions that impact how the body works. Examples include:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Botox injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn’t hot and you’re not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Eye twitching. Botox injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.
Why Choose Us
Colombia Care is proud to employ the best doctors and products for optimal results. Our focus on quality extends to our luxurious and comfortable offices, where we will attend you in the best conditions.